Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

2 years ago today...

2 years ago was my due date with Chelsea. She wouldn't show up for another 9 days, but I was so ecstatic to have made it to the full 40 weeks! I like seeing the picture of me at 40 weeks with Chelsea because although I am feeling really fat and huge right now, I realize I still weighed much much more when I had Chelsea.

Just for reference, here's me at 40weeks with C, and a few days ago with Walter.

(Oh and the baby's name isn't Walter, but that's his nickname. One night I asked Chris for some boy name suggestions and that was his first one. After hearing that, I told Chris his opinion no longer mattered... and yet the name Walter has stuck!)


9 comments :

  1. I agree. You look great pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! And if you are ever feeling too big just look at my pictures - now THAT is huge! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow look at how much thinner your face is even with walter....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are wearing the exact same thing. Or at least thats how it looks. You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else...you look great! It's amazing to see the difference since being pregnant with C hey?? Doesn't it feel good though looking back at those pictures? Your belly's still got a little ways to go yet before catching up to the 40 week picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking fabulous Amanda! And PLLLLLLEAAAASE don't name your baby 'Walter'!! There's a reason people think my Walter is older than he really is (when they talk to him on the phone or email). It's not a baby name, that's for sure. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking great. So healthy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone.

    Jamy - I do wear that same outfit just because I know it makes for a good comparison.

    Melanie - I'm glad you weren't offended by the Walter comments. lol. Walter is an old man name! :p

    ReplyDelete