At first, I noticed one lady kept glancing over at Chris. I thought at first it was because he was playing with Gavin and she was either a) admiring how cute Gavin was or b) trying to figure out what kind of rash that cute baby had on his face.
Then, she nudged her friend who started looking at Chris. They started whispering. Then they told another lady to look and because she had her back towards Chris, she actually had to turn around and take a few steps to get a look at him. At this point, I interrupted them and asked them what was so interesting.
A few of them started to blush and one lady outright said, "You are so handsome." Another one chirped that Chris looked like he was a model and someone else said that he looked like a dad from the day care that they worked at. The one lady though just kept going on and on about how handsome he was and something about a modelling career. Another lady said to stop, that they were embarrassing him (he was about 17 shades of red by now), but that one lady just kept going on and on. Luckily our buzzer for our table started vibrating so Chris could make his escape.
When leaving the restaraunt we had to pass by their table again and although Chris refused to look at them, I gave a little wave and said "Bye, ladies!"
Next time you see my hottie of a husband,
be sure to tell that big ol' hunk of man meat how handsome he is. He'll love it. ;)
That is hilarious! I can just picture Chris' reaction!
ReplyDeleteHe was probably very relieved to be saved by the vibrator. ;)
OMG! That is to funny! HA!
ReplyDeleteLooks like I am not the only one with a BOHMM! hahahahaaa
that is a hilarious story!!! I can't imagine how embarrassed Chris was
ReplyDeleteYour husband is ok for looks. Suprised that someone would think he could be a model. Maybe, they had one too many drinks. lol
ReplyDeleteDon't hate the playa' hate the game... anonymous! HA!
ReplyDeleteFunny story Amanda :)
LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sure Chris was embarrassed in the moment but I bet it gave his ego a boost. It would have made James' day if some ladies thought he was hot
What a great story!
Kim
I think that is priceless but knowing Chris I can just imagine how he felt
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! A number of years back, some exchange students thought Russ looked like Brad Pitt - we laughed about that for sooo long!!!
ReplyDeleteFun times at the Olive Garden!
ReplyDeleteEven more funny when you tell it in person with Chris in the room....lol