I know, I know. It's over. It was a week ago, but here I am, posting about Valentine's day. We still talk about it every single day. Chelsea loved Valentine's this year. She liked passing out her little valentines and pencils. She adored getting them in return. It was great.
Our day started with one of my favorite men demanding chocolate for breakfast. Thanks Grandma Pat!

The smile, the treat in his mouth, the drool on the shirt and the chocolate in his hand... perfection.

Our valentines this year were made by the lovely Tiff over at
tlp photography. Super cute!

We also made some yummy cake pops for daycare treats and to deliver to a few of our favourite people around town. These turned out huge. Next year, I know to use a smaller cutter!

My boy at 20 months, celebrating love day with cake and Monkey.

And as I rushed into work, I was called to the office to receive a beautiful, huge bouquet of flowers from awesome husband from my favourite florist - Megan at Bloom!

It was a super lovey,
dovey day. I hope you were showered upon!
The kids are so stinking cute!! You've set the cuteness bar pretty high, you know!
ReplyDelete