Yup. It's true. Chris and I have taken the plunge and started a business. We're renting an office and everything.
When I started my journey with Ideal Protein in September, I fell in love. I believed in the program and had amazing results. I knew right away that I wanted to share IP with as many people as I could. I was able to coach a few people and I loved it. I loved knowing that I was making a positive difference in the lives of others.
In order to be a coach for Ideal Protein, however, you need a business front - a chiropractor's office, a health food store, whatever, as long as it's not in your house. So we started looking around and eventually, after a few setbacks, found a place to rent in Morden and got approved by Ideal Protein. We finally got the paperword back that allows us to open a business bank account. Woo hoo! This whole process has been overwhelming to me and every step seems to take so stinkin' long! But, we're almost there!
While waiting for office renovations to be completed, I've been allowed to sell products and coach from my house. I LOVE this! I am so passionate about IP and the results that I'm seeing. I love meeting with my clients throughout the week and being able to encourage them to lead healthier lifestyles. I love wracking my brain to come up with new ways to use vegetables or make healthier choices. Again, I love knowing that I am making a difference.
I am definitely a changed person. I'm not saying IP is for everyone. It takes a lot of commitment and dedication. But this definitely has been the answer for me. 75 pounds gone and I've been happily maintaining for 3 months. I firmly believe in this program and in my clients! I have to keep things anonymous, but I will say that I have 2 clients who have lost over 50 lbs, 5 clients who have lost over 30 lbs, 2 clients who are no longer needing to take their diabetes medications, and a whole whack of clients who are happier within their own skin. I feel so blessed, knowing that these people are making better choices and that I can help them along the way.
I'm excited to be stepping out in this new adventure. Nervous? Oh yeah! But, when I get overwhelmed, I look at my statistics. Because of my journey with Ideal Protein, the world is over 1000 lbs lighter. Insane!
A Better Life Wellness Centre, opening soon in Morden. Wish me luck!
That is awesome. I gave Ideal Protein a shot about a year and a half ago, but I got sick while on it and never went back... I've seen the results on some people I know and it is amazing! Maybe one day I'll give it another shot :) Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Amanda! All the best in this new venture!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to tell you - you also have one client who is off 3 daily asthma/allergy inhalers, too!
Wait a sec - one THOUSAND pounds?!?! AWESOME!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! So excited! Can't wait to see it open!
ReplyDeleteI'm just crazy proud of you!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing blessing to you and those you will help!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and will be your number one fan! You rock and are an inspiration to many.
ReplyDeletethats really awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow! What an awesome thing to do! You can't go wrong being passionate about something that betters peoples lives. Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete