So I chopped my hair this week. Here is my "before". Now, yes, I realize I have no make up on and my hair is greasy, unwashed and unstyled.

And the "after." Now, despite how I'm smiling. I'm really not loving it. I had to go back once and get the back chopped off, because initially she had left it like a mullet. Now, I hate how super short the layers are on top. I keep hoping it'll grow on me. Haha.
And, I'm trying to make sure I take more pictures of myself with the kiddies. Before my weightloss, I hid from the camera. Now, I love capturing who we are, in our jammies and everything!
He is just so squishy. I love it.
I think your hair looks awesome! Until a few years ago I had super short hair my whole life...I miss the short, messy style actually! [But despite if everyone else likes it on you or not, it is disappointing when you don't totally love it for yourself.]
ReplyDeletehaha! I love Gavin's squished face!
ReplyDeleteI think your hair is cool!
I love the layers on you, it looks fantastic! :) Squishy goodness with those two!
ReplyDeleteI love the hair!
ReplyDeleteBoth long and short suits you! I also like the color.
ReplyDeleteHair looks great! Perfect for the hot weather we are going to get!
ReplyDelete