Sunday, April 17, 2011
Real
I know my blog lately has been boring to most of you. There hasn't been a lot of meat to my posts. They mostly feature my kids because it's a safe subject. I'm still leery to be real and to share. I had a lot of hurtful comments a while back and they are still rattling around in my head. Yup, literally have voices in my head. I wish we could all just be supportive of each other. I wish that jealousy didn't play a part in our interactions. But rather than focussing my attention on that, I've been pouring myself into... well myself. My relationship with my husband, who truly is my best friend. The past few weeks have reminded me of this. My relationship with my kids. Now that I'm not doing a million cakes, I have time to focus on them and not be confined to the kitchen. My relationship with my friends. I have an amazing support team. I have such a group of lovely ladies who know, get, and understand the real me and I love them for it. Without all of the above, I would have been lost the last little while. And to all of you who are still reading - thanks for sticking with me. I know private is a pain, so hopefully it'll be worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
honored to be one of your friends.
ReplyDeleteNo appologies needed. :)
ReplyDeletefor the record, I still enjoy reading the posts that you call "boring"! :) I don't find them boring at all!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy your posts as well. Taking time for your hubby and kids is so improtant. The kiddos grow up so fast. Looks like your birthday parties were a blast:-)
ReplyDeleteNettie.F