Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Maggs

A friend of mine recently mentioned that she was unaware that we had a new dog (even though she's no longer new). She didn't know that we had gotten a new puppy when we had Belle put down a year and a half ago. We got Maggie a few days after losing Belle because Chris really needed a replacement. Now, Maggie is no Belle (Belle was my baby for 4 years...) but I can't neglect that she is now a part of the family. So, in case you didn't know, allow me to introduce...


Maggie.


Shaggy Maggie.


Maggs.


Gee-gee.


May-Nay.


May-May.


Geege.


Chelsea's most recent pronunciation - May-NEE!


and well, a few other names probably not appropriate for public. ;)


3 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could give you a couple names!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beauty, a good example of what can change with age. I can still see her the first time I met her and said to myself -- oh my -- lol

    ReplyDelete