Been there - done that. With our Celena I was measuring big so they did an extra ultrasound at 30 weeks to checkup on the baby (and it has nothing to do with weight gain because I had gained only 15 lbs with her!). Turns out she was just a big baby ... came out 9 lbs 14oz with a 40cm head... yeah. Maybe things will slow down for your little one ... have fun today.
Been there - done that. With our Celena I was measuring big so they did an extra ultrasound at 30 weeks to checkup on the baby (and it has nothing to do with weight gain because I had gained only 15 lbs with her!). Turns out she was just a big baby ... came out 9 lbs 14oz with a 40cm head... yeah. Maybe things will slow down for your little one ... have fun today.
ReplyDeleteI want to see pictures!!
ReplyDelete