Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What to say...

Not sure what to post about, but I feel like I haven't blogged in quite some time.

- bought some cute baby boy fabric today to make some receiving blankets.
- have the big ultrasound tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing the baby again.
- cakes are keeping me insanely busy. I have a really hard time saying no to people and then I feel overwhelmed at the time, but satisfied when it's all done and over.
- I love Chelsea more every day. She is so much fun and so smart and I love every second of being her mommy. LOVE.
- feel really settled in the new house. I still need to have an open house/house warming, but I'm just not sure when.
- baby is moving so much. I love being pregnant and this pregnancy is so easy. Again, LOVE.
- we had our last Christmas gathering yesterday. We got new phones. This should be amazing. Our old phone was not fun anymore as it was mostly static.
- I'm not really enjoying work. I can't get into it. I feel disconnected and lost. I'm not sure how to get over this, but I need to.
- i love sleep. sleep is wonderful. i love my new bedroom and how well i sleep. i think i'm going to go to sleep now.

1 comment :

  1. So how did the ultrasound go today?? I love reading about your love for C! You say it so often, and it's awesome that you enjoy it so much!! Soon you'll get to be home all day with both babies and not have to worry about school...Right now I just feel like running away from Darby most days! lol Guess there's a reason I'm going back to work in 5 days...*sigh* Enjoy your sleep :) Goodnight!

    ReplyDelete