Stolen from Heather. 16 random things you want to know about me.
1. I like matching things. I would love for everything to match. All my teatowels, all my bathtowels, my silverware, glasses, cups, my furniture, everything. When I find something I like, I want to buy it over and over.
2. As soon as I walk in the door, I take off my shoes and socks. I can't handle wearing socks. I leave them around the house. There are usually at least 3 pairs of balled up socks in the kitchen and livingroom.
3. Further to #2, I always need my toenails painted. I can't handle seeing my bare toenails. I feel naked and think my feet look ugly. Thus, I have polish on them always.
4. I have a hard time shopping. When I was in university, I felt too broke to shop for nice clothes. Then I got too fat for nice clothes and settled on buying whatever fit. Once I started losing weight, I was able to fit into nice clothes, but was (and still am) completely clueless. I'd love for someone just to show up at my door (or changeroom in a store) and say, "Here! These are what you need."
5. I hate knick-knacks. I like clean lines. In my house, you'll see a few plants and picture frames. I want to like them, I do... but I just haven't found any that I like!
6. I don't like celery, but I force myself to eat it because I know it is good for me. I'm not sure why, but I'm convinced that celery is this super vegetable that I need to eat, so I do.
7. My favourite movie is and I'm pretty sure will always be Aladdin. Sure, Top Gun is a close second, but I still love Aladdin.
8. I don't like baking cakes, or doing the prep work. I really only like decorating. Same with painting - hate all the prep work, but love the actual act of painting and the end results.
9. I hate sleeping in hotels or other beds that aren't my own! My bed isn't anything special, but I love my blankets and the sounds of my room and my body pillow. I don't sleep well in hotels.
10. I love having people over. I like hosting and cooking and serving.
11. I'm obsessed with white teeth. I brush all the time and have to force myself not to use WhiteStrips too often.
12. I'm envious of tiny feet and pretty shoes. I have platypus feet and can never find cute shoes that fit.
13. I have a hard time relaxing without feeling guilty. I always feel like there's something else I could be doing or thinking about things that need to be done.
14. I'm addicted to Diet Coke. I have to limit myself to one a day and it's hard.
15. I love being pregnant because I love feeling the baby move inside. There are no words to explain how it feels. I'm in no hurry for this pregnancy to end. 19 more weeks of baby inside!
16. Last one! Although I claim that I have no attachments, I really do love Maggie. Yes, there I said it. I love my Magster, shedding hair and all.
Good night.
I knew it.. you love Maggie!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey thanks Joni.
ReplyDeleteOkay Amanda -- you and me are going shopping after this pregnancy is over, and you're at goal weight. I can't wait to hand stuff to you and make you buy it. FUN times :) :) :) Maybe a weekend to Grand Forks...I'm sure we could twist Heather's arm to join us :)
ReplyDelete