Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Proud mama moment

Every day I become more and more amazed by this sweet little girl. Every day. I can't tell you how much joy she brings me (when she's not on the time out step, that is.)

She is so stinkin' smart too. The other day she was drawing me a picture and then she said. "Look at my lady, mom." I was so impressed!

It is recognizable! We have hair, eyes, nose, mouth, arms, legs and feet! I was so excited!!!


Lately she's been obsessed with her My Little Ponies. Today she discovered that they stick to the light fixture in the kitchen. She thought it was halarious.

Yes, she's wearing a tutu dress and yes she's sitting on the table. The toys are too small to keep on the floor because of Gavin crawling all over, so she gets to sit on the table to play.

5 comments :

  1. "When she's not on the time out step, that is" - bwhahaha - Too funny. Too true.

    I can't believe she drew an actual person! Recognizable as a person! She's not even three yet!! (Of course, when I tell my "Chelsea is smart" stories, I mention the time she asked (1) where the fairy's wands (in the pop up book) are before the pop up, and (2) in the pop up book with the painting of the stool, she noticed that the creature painting did not have brown paint!!! (That one still gets me.)

    She looks so precious in the tutu dress!! I love it!! And that's so cool that you let her play on the table so that G can't get to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she draws better than me! lol I can NOT draw at all! ;p
    And you can never go wrong wearing a tutu..at that age anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Good idea about the table

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Chelsea Grandma & Grandpa love her picture. what a smart little girl.. I cetainly don't remember any of you drawing that complex at 2, or I know JUST about three
    Give the kids a hug for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a awesome drawing!!
    Chelsea did a great job on that one!!
    The teacher's will love her in kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete