These are the things that fill my days.
Aww... that's sooo cute!!I miss her!
And yes, the photo is amazing! I love photos where the front or back is focused and the other is blurry.
Seriously cookies for breakfast!!!! That is the best!And it is a GREAT photo....sorry Best. Photo. Ever. ;0 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Mmmmm I wish it was my birthday so I could have cookies for breakfast! hehe Sounds like a great start to all the birthday celebrations!
Cookies for breakfast sounds great to me!! Great pic!!
Aww... that's sooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteI miss her!
And yes, the photo is amazing! I love photos where the front or back is focused and the other is blurry.
ReplyDeleteSeriously cookies for breakfast!!!! That is the best!
ReplyDeleteAnd it is a GREAT photo....sorry
Best. Photo. Ever. ;0
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Mmmmm I wish it was my birthday so I could have cookies for breakfast! hehe Sounds like a great start to all the birthday celebrations!
ReplyDeleteCookies for breakfast sounds great to me!! Great pic!!
ReplyDelete