Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stuff

I've finally decided on what I want in my dining room. I'm going to be putting up shelves on the south side around the window and filling them with all sorts of fun things. I bought a few things when we were in Grand Forks and I've spent WAY too much time on etsy the past two days.

I just bought this amazing cookie jar. I LOVE him. I seem to be developing a thing for owls.

I love art with words. I'm always drawn to words and phrases and mottos. This won't be going on my shelves, but on a different wall in the dining room.

I'm looking for an old Scrabble board so that I can assemble something like this to put on my shelves.
And now, instead of cleaning my kitchen, or resting with the fussy girl on the couch, I'm writing here instead. Geez, priorities, woman!

3 comments :

  1. I can't wait to see the finished products! The owl is adorable and I love the art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dining room is gonna look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to enjoy watching this all being created...and then you can watch me do mine! :)

    ReplyDelete