I used to hate the phrase "best friend" because I never felt like anyone's best friend. I would cringe when I would read Facebook statuses that said "bff", but now, I can say that this lady is my BFF.
And when my BFF turns 29 for the 4th time, we celebrate!

Pretty pretty toes.

We had a lovely relaxing evening at the spa, getting our feet pampered and then spent the rest of the night laughing at peopleofwalmart.com. I know, we're horrible, but best of all, we're good for each other.
MUAH, lady. Happy birthday!!
AACKKK now I am all teary and laughing! lol
ReplyDeleteIt was a FAB evening!
We are good for each other!!
Loud laughter and good looks..we are unstoppable! HA!
luv ya lady
your BFF!
You are just teary because it is the FDOYP.
ReplyDeleteCrack that code.
SLAP. AND. SQUIRT. HAHAHAHAHAAHA
ReplyDeleteYou know me so well! :p