Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A whole lotta nothin'.

- Quiet blog again, I know, I know. I miss blogging, but I'm not feeling very inspired lately. Thanks for checking to make sure I'm still around!
- I'm settling into a routine with work and kids and cakes and whatnot. I am REALLY trying to make an effort to be there for my kids and not be busy with stuff in the mornings.
- I'm not going to get into it, but work is not the highlight of my day. I'm really struggling with the split grade. I have really high expectations for myself and I don't feel like I'm meeting them, and that is constantly weighing on me, stressing me out.
- I recently was invited out with a new group of girls. It was a lot of fun and it was reassuring to hear after that they thought I was halarious and that we should all hang out again. For some reason in the friendship area I've been so hesitant and unsure of myself. I needed a good boost.
- Chris and I went to a wedding today. Aren't we cute?

P.S. - Isn't that nose just begging to be re-pierced?? I'm really tempted...

4 comments :

  1. You guys are such a gorgeous couple.

    Can you talk Chris into getting a matching nose ring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great night out!!! lol
    I love that everytime I hang out with you I almost pee myself from laughing at least once! ;p
    And what that heck did I know that you once had your nose pierced????
    I can not picture you with a nose piercing!
    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture. I have thought of re piercing too... switch it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful!!! Just love the shape of your face when you smile!!!

    ReplyDelete