These are the things that fill my days.
These are great pics! Thanks for sharing them with us!That bottom one of Gavin just cracks me up....so sweet!! Love it!
You guys look great. I love the one of G & C walking hand-in-hand, that just melts my heart.
These came out great!! Love that one of Gavin!!!
beautiful!!! I love the one of you and Chelsea. it is so cute. Love their sweater and shirt :) glad it is fitting. You have a gorgeous family!
very cute! I did not know you got a new dog!
great pictures. i especially love the b&w one of chelsea
love the pictures! You look awesome. Your hair looks really dark but I LOVE it.
These are great pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing them with us!
That bottom one of Gavin just cracks me up....so sweet!! Love it!
You guys look great. I love the one of G & C walking hand-in-hand, that just melts my heart.
ReplyDeleteThese came out great!! Love that one of Gavin!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!! I love the one of you and Chelsea. it is so cute. Love their sweater and shirt :) glad it is fitting.
ReplyDeleteYou have a gorgeous family!
very cute! I did not know you got a new dog!
ReplyDeletegreat pictures. i especially love the b&w one of chelsea
ReplyDeletelove the pictures! You look awesome. Your hair looks really dark but I LOVE it.
ReplyDelete