- I just got an email from someone asking me why I'm not as smiley as I used to be. That made me really sad. I need to get a handle on why this job is making me so stressful. I'm constantly worrying about work and how to do it better and how to become a better teacher - so much so that it's stressing me out all the time and that's gotta go!
- Hey, in case you were wondering, having a puppy loses it's excitement really fast. The training is coming along, but it's busy with 2 kids. I'm a little tired of the accidents, the jumping up, the nipping.... but at the same time, she's well loved and is great with the kids.
- Friendships are hard for me. I'm a home-body and I like being at home. On those rare nights when I don't have school work to do, cakes to make and decorate, or housework, I like staying home. Friendships take a lot of work and time and sometimes that is hard. But the rewards are definitely worth it. I have such great friends right now and I just want to say thank you ladies. Thank you for loving me for who I am and loving me for where I am right now. I appreciate you.
- And on that note, good night all!
- I LOVE that she loved her dress and shoes! She's so fun!
ReplyDelete- What do you do at the school on the weekends? Plan when it's quiet?
- That's sad. Hopefully you'll get this all figured out soon. Can you ask anyone for advice?
- I love her!!
- Totally understand the home-body thing. Sometimes I need a kick in the pants to get out of the house... it's just so nice being home.
thanks for being my friend :) even if I'm a lot of work. LOL
ReplyDelete