So for our Sunday School concert on Sunday in church, we've been asked to dress our children in "holy land" costumes. Now, my kids don't have bathrobes or anything like that, so I had to be creative. I was given a pack of 6 pillow cases a while ago that didn't quite match any bedding I had, so with a few snips of the scissors, may I present my daughter, dressed in holy pillow cases. :D
Your tree looks pretty cheap!
ReplyDeleteHey Anonymous. Sign your name.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I LOVE it. My daughter set it up this year and so we left it just the way she wanted. It's perfect.
I love the holy pillowcases.
ReplyDeleteAs for the tree, it's so much more meaningful now that C can decorate it. My tree is nice, but I can't wait until I have kids to decorate it!
She looks great, what a good idea for a costume. You have such an imagination. As for anonymous, that tree is worth more than any one with thousands of dollars of decorations cause C set it up with love for US.
ReplyDeleteMy apologies, if it is C's tree, then it is perfect!
ReplyDeleteLove the costume Amanda :) LOVE THE TREE!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour talents in all things continue to amaze me.
ReplyDeletebeautiful girl! Kim
ReplyDeleteThat is some crazy cuteness right there!
ReplyDeleteAWWW Amanda your daughter did a wonderful job on the tree!!! Danya did the same way here and i wouldn't change anything on your tree.
ReplyDelete