Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

In case we're not FB friends...

Anyone interested in spending two nights in Winnipeg at the Holiday Inn South? It's for the 28th and 29th. We booked through Priceline so we can't cancel.

I'll give you a smokin' deal because at this point, we're losing out on a bunch of money. :(

1 comment :

  1. HI Amanda im one of those blog lurkers. lol Not sure how I came across your blog but I love reading it. My name is Nettie Friesen and I live in winkler. So I just seen this post how much would you sell the to night for? we are planning on going to grandforks because wpg is so much more. But anyway let me know if you still have them and what you would sell them for. You can also send me an email at jnmm@live.ca

    Thanks for now.

    ReplyDelete