Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

'Tis the season!

In response to someone telling Chelsea that Santa wasn't real, she said, "Yes he is! I saw him at the mall!"
She brought Santa a nice red bow because it matched his suit. She was so excited to see him this year. Our mall Santa is so great.


She adored sitting on Santa's knee...


Her brother, however, was NOT impressed. In his defense, we did just find out that he has two ear infections and later that evening, he spiked a fever and started throwing up. It has not been a fun couple of days.


We got to open a few presents from Grandma Pat and Grandpa Jerry.
Chelsea was VERY excited to get her tiger!

Christmas this year was supposed to be busy. Usually we are travelling back and forth from my parents' to Chris' parents' but this year, we felt that we should stay home. We tossed around the idea of heading to Mexico, but again, felt that we should stay home. With the way Gavin has been feeling, I'm glad we did. Tomorrow will just be a laid back, family Christmas, the way it should be. Merry Christmas everyone, from our home to yours.

5 comments :

  1. I hope little G is better by morning. So glad you get a relaxed Christmas....maybe next year we'll be in Mexico together?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of Chelsea and Santa are great! (I had Chelsea, Gavin and Santa as my new desktop, but changed it to a very stretched picture of them in front of the tree - from your other post.)

    I love the look on Chelsea's face in the picture with the tiger - it must have been on her wish list?

    The picture of all of you is gorgeous! Just gorgeous! When I have kids, I have high standards to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have decided to stay home on Christmas too. It was wonderful being able to just relax and enjoy it with the kids. We missed the big Christmas dinner my family has (although we did see them on Christmas eve for a different gathering, just less food and no turkey at that one) but we didn't miss the drive to and from Victoria Beach.

    Merry Christmas! I hope Gavin feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caden also has an ear infection in both ears, avery in one. mix that with the flu and then the cold that comes after, and its been a doozy of a holiday season for all 3 of us. Hope your babe feels better soon.
    I saw you visiting santa and I must say, you look fantastic. You musta lost a TON of weight. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops,and now i just read your previous post. Sorry. But amazing. GOod for you!

    ReplyDelete