Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Because I can't sleep...

So much is going on in my head right now.

- I'm having a hard time last week and this week. So many schedules to juggle. Kindergarten, preschool, soccer, dance, gymnastics, dr appts, massages, photoshoot, haircuts... I told Chris we can't have any more kids simply because I can't find any more space on my calendar!

- Okay, that calendar thing isn't true because I use an iphone. I really prefer my old blackberry to the iphone. It showed me my calendar on the homescreen so I was always reminded of what was coming up. It also stayed charged. I joke that this iphone is like having a landline again because it has to be plugged in so often during the day.

- My feet and ankles have been really sore lately, so upon some advice, I bought crocs. They are ugly as sin and you won't catch me wearing them outside of the house, but they do seem to be helping.

- I need to feel pretty again. My hair is at an awkward length and I'm not sure what to do with it. I'd like someone just to play with my hair for a few hours, showing me what all it can do. Any volunteers? I'm super fun. ;)

-  Eli must be having a growth spurt right now. Today all he's done is eat and sleep. It's been nice, but so unusual!

- I have an eye twitch, only it's about an inch below my eye. It's super annoying.

- This afternoon I brewed a super yummy tea, then promptly forgot about it. I even asked Chelsea what smelled so good, thinking she sprayed perfume or something. It wasn't until cleaning up supper dishes that I found it.

- Speaking of supper, I'm really trying to eat fish. I know it's good for me, but I just can't seem to get it down. Chris loves salmon and I have tried it like 20 times for sure, but I just can't do it. Lately we've been buying tilapia and that's been fine, but tonight for whatever reason, it was making me gag. Good thing I had plans to meet a friend at BPs. I'll take a greek salad over fish any day!

- I use instagram but am not sure if I should have my pictures public or private. They are mostly of my kids, so private is nice, but really? I have a public blog that you are reading and most of those pictures will show up on here to, so what's the point?

- I am not ready for summer to end. I'm already sad I've had to wear socks. Soon I'll have to dig out sweaters and even a jacket for myself. So sad.

- I've been blogging a lot lately. I like it.

And these are just a snippet of the things that run through my head as I'm trying to fall asleep.

No comments :

Post a Comment