Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

School pictures.

 A few weeks ago, we had a photoshoot for Chelsea and Gavin's yearly pictures. They turned out so great. (Thanks, Janet Haslam Photography!) Here's some of the proofs from Chelsea's session. So beautiful.
So, when it came time for picture day at school, I really didn't stress. I put her in a super cute outfit, did her hair all pretty and patted myself on the back.

Today, Chris sent me a sneak peek of her school picture.
 
Yikes. Man, oh man, am I ever glad that we had that beautiful photoshoot with a professional. This school picture is NOT my favourite. The oddly parted hair and weird smile? That is NOT my girl!
 
THIS is my girl!

3 comments :

  1. K, she's a little super model in the making! She's gorgeous! I never buy the school pictures. My youngest always ends up looking like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like awkward school pictures. I hope you buy them anyway. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like awkward school pictures,too...but I hardly think her school pic looks awkward! She sure loves the camera, hey? And the camera loves her :)

    ReplyDelete