Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

EY is three months!

I can't believe that he is already three months. I know it's cliche, but in some ways, it feels like he's always been part of our family and it other ways, it feels like he was just born yesterday.

You know how people talk about sometimes there will be sibling jealousy? We don't have that. The older two love on Eli like crazy. He is always been held and cuddled and talked to and sang to and loved on. He really is so cute and cuddly. Although the other day Gavin said, "Put EY down. He's not crying. You only need to hold him when he is crying."

He is very much a cuddler. He is a rockstar for sleeping at night, usually going to bed at 8 and waking around 3 or 4 for a quick nursing session and then sleeps anywhere until 7:30 - 9:30. It's a great blessing for me because I can put him to bed for the night and slip away for a tea date with some friends. It keeps me sane!

He is such a good, happy baby. I'm so pleased and relieved. After finding out I was pregnant, I started crying one day to Chris, asking "what if it's another boy??" Gavin was such a tough baby, needing to nurse every 1.5-2 hours paired with not sleeping long stretches at night. I was so worried that Eli would follow that pattern. Thank goodness he hasn't!



I'm so in love with him. I adore his big smiles and grins and the talking he's starting to do. Babies really are oodles of fun!

1 comment :

  1. The first picture really shows how much he's grown - and how (somehow) he got cuter!

    I love the new blog format, btw!

    ReplyDelete