I won't bore you all with thousands of pictures of our Christmas this year. I tried to choose just a few that showcased this season for us. This year was a pretty laid back Christmas in regards to travelling and Christmas gatherings and I loved that. Although it definitely wasn't as laid back as last year...
Ahhh... I can *almost* feel that warm, relaxing sunshine...But onto Christmas 2012. We did the usual gingerbread house decorating, and even kicked it up a notch by also decorating a gingerbread train.
This year we thought it would be fun to do the Elf on a Shelf tradition. Gavin giggled every morning when he found Alvin in a silly place. I can definitely see how this is going to be fun in the years to come.
Christmas Eve for our family usually isn't anything too special, but with our kids getting older, we're trying to start some new traditions. We had a special supper and all settled in our jammies to watch a Christmas movie. Before bed, we spent a long time talking about the real meaning of Christmas and how it's Jesus' birthday and we read the Bible story.
We. Are. Blessed. Plain and simple. Here are our three wonders, all decked out in new Christmas jammies from the neighbours.
Christmas morning. Lovely.
I hope that you all had a fantastic holiday.
From our house to yours...
.jpg)
No comments :
Post a Comment