Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Life.

I am sorry. I know this blog has been ridiculously quiet lately. I am hoping to have a few more blog posts up in the next few days, some of which might shed some light on why I've been too busy and distracted to blog.
 
Let me quickly toss up a few pictures. Look - my cute kids! ;) (For the record, this is a photoshopped photo. There was no way I could get all three kids to look at me with all 6 eyes open!)

In November, we went to a wedding and danced the night away. There really weren't many people on the dance floor besides us, but we had a blast!
Chelsea adored dancing with Grandpa.  
This guy has been growing and growing, laughing and laughing. He's five months now (I'll post about that soon.) We are so blessed!
 We saw Santa. Gavin is super cute, talking about Santa and the North Pole all the time. He even asked Santa about Alvin, our Elf on the Shelf. Santa was so great and played along, asking all the right questions and Gavin was so happy!
 And with that, good night. I'll be back soon - promise!

1 comment :