Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Currently

Watching: Gilmore Girls. Definitely my favourite tv show of all time. I love having it playing while I'm in the kitchen.

Listening to: Eli's swing music. He naps in his swing during the day, so it seems that tune is playing endlessly. Also listening to worship music playing on my sweet wireless speakers in my kitchen.

Planning: Our Christmas break. Chris has two weeks off. So far our plans include me sleeping, a lot!! Eli went from waking up once a night to a few times and I don't seem to be able to get myself to sleep any earlier.

Thinking about: All there is to do before Christmas. Finishing Christmas shopping, buying stocking stuffers, Christmas baking, teacher gifts, Christmas concerts - the list goes on!

Loving: my super handy husband. I was in the middle of doing laundry when my washer gave me an error message. According to the manual, we needed to call the repair guy, but my husband would never allow that. He took it all apart and fixed it. Woo hoo for saving a few hundred bucks! Also - Woo hoo for having neighbours that let us haul a super soaking wet load of laundry to their house to finish up while Chris is fixing the washer!

Stressing about: Gavin's allergy report. It came back basically saying avoid all dairy and gluten with beef and eggs also being up high. I don't even know where to begin. He eats so little lately anyways. I hate taking away some of his favourite foods.

Looking forward to: pedicures with a friend on Thursday night. Also - sleeping on Christmas break.

Reading: Baby-Led Weaning. I'm hoping to try a different approach with Eli than I did with the other two.

Making me happy: realizing that Gavin and Chelsea really are friends. He misses her when she goes to school and she asks for him as soon as she's home. They talk as they fall asleep and often Chelsea will ask to snuggle him in bed as they are falling asleep.
 
Wishing: that winter wouldn't come, or would at least be as mild as last winter. Anyone who knows me at all, knows that I hate being cold and I am not a winter fan. Add in three kids and toques, mittens, ski pants, parkas, and scarves and I'm planning on not leaving the house until Spring.

Thanks to Holly for the inspiration for this post!

1 comment :

  1. Fun post! I like Gilmore Girls but I don't think I've seen the whole series. Sure wish James had 2 weeks off at Christmas, look forward to hearing about all your plans!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete