Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

2013

As 2012 comes to a close, I can't help but breathe a sigh of relief. This year brought a lot of amazing memories and experiences and of course, 2012 brought us this guy.
 
He is such a source of joy and I can't imagine our lives without him. We are so so blessed.
 
2012 has been a hard year emotionally for me. It's been a year of struggles and disappointments within myself. I'm super thankful for the most amazing husband who understands, loves me, and helps me with everything. I'm so thankful for these three who constantly bring me joy.



I'm excited for 2013 - changes, goals and hard work. I'm excited to find myself again and I'm thrilled to celebrate 10 years married to this guy (the big one in the middle).
I'm not setting new year's resolutions, but I am looking forward with hope and joy. I'm looking forward to pouring more love into my kids and family. Love.
 
 
Be blessed in 2013!

1 comment :

  1. you & your family are beautiful! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete