Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

This and That.

Isn't she just adorable? Yes, I know. She's gorgeous. :)



It has been a very busy two weeks. I've gone back to work about 3 days a week. I wish there was some way for me not to. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but it is really hard to leave her every morning, knowing that I am missing things that she does during the day. I can't hardly wait until the day is done, and I'm rushing out of the school as soon as the bell rings. The adjustment is hard. My house is a mess. I am exhausted. I feel stressed. I'm so busy. I try to be outside as much as possible and take Chelsea for lots of walks. It'll be okay. It's just an adjustment.

I figure if I include lots of pictures nobody will notice that I really haven't posted about much lately. I have lots to say buy right now it could be summed up by saying:

-Amanda's house is messy.

- Amanda wants more time in every day.

- Amanda wishes she could sleep through the night without hearing C cry.

- Amanda loves running and wishes she had more time to do it.

- Amanda thinks her mom needs to come visit (and organize!)

- Amanda needs to plant a money tree.

- Amanda has some pretty awesome friends.

- Amanda is insanely in love with her daughter and husband.

- Amanda loves nursing her daughter and is sad that soon, that will end.

Anyways, I'm done now. :)

2 comments :

  1. Hi Amanda, your daughter is a beauty! I remember how excited Shirley was when she was finally born!!! Awesome! And thanks for the comment, I don't know how to re-comment to things on here yet but this is my attempt. The sweater might be too small on Chelsea now if she's in a true 18month and not the joke I made! hahaha, and it's crocheted by the way, I suck at knitting! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of C, KB is a good photographer. I would like to get her to do our kids in the summer.
    I will pray for you, as you are missing your daughter so. Cherish every last moment of these last nursing days, they pass so quickly!

    ReplyDelete