Maybe it is psychological, but I'm okay with that. I'm all for placebos, and I do think a lot of being sick is often in our heads. If there is something that you can say, do, or give to me, that although it's a load of hooey, makes me feel better bring it on. Bring on the sugar pills, the magic potions and the fairy dust. If I think it's going to make me better, often, I'll get better. I truly believe that.
With that being said, last night was wonderful, and it wasn't just me - my husband agrees. (No, it's not what you are thinking!) Yesterday, we took off all the dust mite covers off our pillows and mattress and sprayed them down with Norwex's Mattress Cleaner. (I have allergies to dust mites, but so does everyone. If you don't think you do, you are wrong.) Anyways, I sprayed everything down, let it dry, made up the bed all pretty again and we went to sleep. For the first time in forever, my nose wasn't stuffy right after laying down. It wasn't stuffy during the night when I was woken up. It wasn't stuffy at 6:30 this morning when my daughter woke me up for the day. My husband agrees. We like this stuff.
So, does it really make a difference, or do we just think it does? Who cares? If this reduces my Kleenex usuage by even a 1/4, I'm a happy camper.
YOU ASKED:
ReplyDeleteWe use homeopathic for lots of different things in our house - I don't think it's fairy dust, I've seen one cure our son of an egg allergy and an other save our daughter from head surgery but my family thinks it is. We also use herbs.
I like Norwex products too - anything to get rid of allergy symptoms!!
It works. I've got that stuff, and I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI need to buy laundry detergent (I'm almost out of my regular stuff) and am thinking about switching to Norwex. Does it work well? How long does a bag last for you guys? How much do you use? (I've got the magnet ball in the washer.)
i am going to tell myself tonite that it's going to work...and we'll see what happens in the morning..lol!!
ReplyDelete