Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

One Year...

A year ago today was my due date for Chelsea. (She didn't make her appearance until she was forced to, 9 days later) I was so proud to have made it the full 40 weeks. I, however, was a TANK! I don't have a lot of time to write a thoughtful post right now, but I will post this picture.


Enjoy.
(Please note the water weight in my face, arms and feet. Seriously - look at that foot! Oh and yes, my butt did grow proportionately to my belly. Man, I loved being pregnant - even though I looked like that, I loved every minute.)

8 comments :

  1. seriously my friend.. i wanted to cry when reading this you just look so beautiful. i am so proud of you! you rock in all you do mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look terrific. Lucky hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you are lookin good! I just have to say that. I hope a year from now I can make as much improvement myself...but I don't know if I've got the dedication that you've had! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look amazing! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Everything else I was going to comment I told you on MSN, except that I really really like the font on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now you're a svelte momma - I am so amazed by you - you're lookin' great!

    ReplyDelete