Life has been smokin' busy. Seriously, lovin' it. I absolutely adore spending time with my Chelsea. She rocks. She is so busy, but sooo much fun. We are outside pretty much all day long, playing on the yard or driveway, or in our pool, or walking or biking.
The days are passing so quickly. Pretty much every day, I open Chelsea's Park to the DiFran's and the boys come over to play with Chelsea (okay, well mostly her toys and pool) and H and I get to sit and chat. It's awesome. Awesome. It makes the day so much more enjoyable as the kids are all way happier and well, quite frankly, so are we. Here's some cute pics of our time together.
Here's Ari being his cute self. "Cheese!"
And well, what summer isn't complete without awkward tan lines? Sorry about this, Noah, but your bum is way too cute not to post!
Today we headed to the beach with the DiFran Clan, but I shall blog about that later, because it too will be a picture heavy post and I'm just too tired. So there you go. Something to look forward to!
Yay! A post with pictures! I love posts with pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI loved this post too. We have so much fun at Chelsea's park.. the boys were even asking for her this morning. We just have to be careful that Chelsea doesn't get a hold of too many boy parts :) We love hanging out with you guys. Thanks for the fun pics!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like your summer has been a lot of fun!! And you're keeping pretty busy with your cakes it seems...I'm glad you're enjoying it! Great pics too!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful children, how lucky you are to have such friends
ReplyDelete