I'm a geek. Yup. Self-proclaimed, pretty geeky kind of girl.
Here's one of the many reasons. I really really want a label maker. Like really bad. When I get a hold of one at school, look out! I'm the labeling queen. If I had a label maker, I would label EVERYTHING if I could. I seriously heart organization (not that you can tell lately from my house.) I would label everything, if people wouldn't tease me.
I'd label the canisters. Flour. Sugar. Popcorn. Perpetually Empty Container I I Never Seem To Use. Brown Sugar.
I'd label the shelves in the pantry. Cake Stuff. Icing Sugar. More Icing Sugar. Pasta. Soup. Blender. Sandwich Maker.
I'd label the shelves in the dresser. Socks. T-shirts. Clothes I Never Wear. Painting Clothes. Junk Drawer.
I would label everything. So, I haven't bought a label maker... yet. I did stare longingly at one today in Walmart though. I even picked it up and almost put it in my cart. But then, I did the non-geeky thing and put it back.
Like superman, I will go on day to day, hiding my true identity.
Amanda - super geek girl.
I love that you are geeky. We have one at school that makes me happy too.. well we actually have two and they are both equally enjoyable. I too love to label things.. ahh the joys of geekdom.
ReplyDeleteOh, oh it is hereditary
ReplyDeleteYeah...so I have a label maker...lol...welcome to my wonderful world of geek ;)
ReplyDeleteToo funny...that's all I can really say! (But label makers are fun...I'm not gonna lie...)
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Call me a geek because I do label just about everything. And though there are areas in our house that could use damage control (computer desk) most people wonder how my kids can live in such an organized home.
ReplyDelete