We did a photoshoot today for no reason really. We got a lot of great pictures! I think I'm done with studios for a while. I much prefer this casual stuff!
Oh and I know I have lurking readers. I'm intrigued as to who looks, now that I can see how many people are checking me out. Comment! I'd love to see who's reading!
I'm a lurker... I found your blog through Heather, I grew up on the same street as her... I have a blog too, but it is private. Email me at klassencg@hotmail.com if you would like access! I LOVE your cake blog and your cakes, they are amazing.
I'm a lurker too :) I love reading other ppls blogs, and it's fun to see your little sweetie grow up and see your cakes on your cake blog and facebook.
little chelsea is so adorable amanda! i love her curls! and casual photo shoots are the best!!! that is an awesome family pic you got. keep it up.. you're flowing with creativity!
Those are awesome, awesome pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteOh - I totally agree with the whole studio thing - love the pics you got! Who took your pics for you? They're great!
ReplyDeleteGREAT pics!! C is so cute in all of them...and you have great family ones too!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, beautiful family
ReplyDeleteNOW -- the problem -- which ONE to use as my desktop???
ReplyDeleteVery cute
ReplyDeleteI'm a lurker... I found your blog through Heather, I grew up on the same street as her... I have a blog too, but it is private. Email me at klassencg@hotmail.com if you would like access!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your cake blog and your cakes, they are amazing.
I'm a lurker too :) I love reading other ppls blogs, and it's fun to see your little sweetie grow up and see your cakes on your cake blog and facebook.
ReplyDeletelittle chelsea is so adorable amanda! i love her curls! and casual photo shoots are the best!!! that is an awesome family pic you got. keep it up.. you're flowing with creativity!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics as always! :)
ReplyDelete