On Saturday, we joined the DiFran's at the PC Beach. It was fantastic. Chelsea loved the water. She would just run right in, while the boys were content to play at the edge of the water. I know I'm an overprotective mom, but really, there was no reason to worry.

You see, Chris was on the scene. The shirt that says lifeguard, the matching trucks, the cool glasses, running on the beach. I knew that my daughter would be safe with this man guarding her life!

Okay, well he's running with a bucket in his hand, so maybe he was just in a hurry to build sand castles with Noah.

Here, Chelsea is sporting her cute green hat that her grandma loves so much. However, when Daddy put her hat on, somehow he managed to flip up the front and the back, giving a throwback to the early 90s.

Next, we decided we'd enter Chelsea in the America's Next Top Toddler Model contest. She was fierce.

Here she is doing her best runway walk.

And to finish it off, a cute picture of Ari's dirty toes. No worry though. All that sand made it safely onto Heather's towel.

haha... i'll show you sand on your towel..
ReplyDeletesuch a fun day!
Looks like everyone had a great day
ReplyDeleteAwesome story!! I love it!!
ReplyDelete