At home, Chelsea is keeping me rather busy. She has these walkie-talkie phones and is talking on them all the time. Perhaps she's giving me a glimpse into the future??
And her latest climbing trick. I went to the bathroom and came out, and there she was playing with the light switches. I almost had a heart attack (and then of course, grabbed my camera!)
One last picture from Canada Day. I'm not posting this because of Chelsea. I'm posting it because of the man in the background of this picture. If you have a special someone in your life who chooses to pull his socks up so they reach his shorts, just tell him no. No, no, no.
(Oh and Heather needs to come home. I miss her.)
That's an awesome post. I love all the pictures, especially because I'm in Chelsea withdrawal.
ReplyDeleteAs for the wart (that's surprisingly large), I've heard that if you cut a piece of duct tape and put it over the wart, eventually it makes the wart go away, but I don't think that'll work in this case.
lol Those sunglasses are just the cutest! That's awesome that Chris has been home and you've gotten to spend a few days together as a family during the week!
ReplyDeleteAs for the wart...I've heard of duct tape too, but was told to rub vinegar or pineapple on the wart before putting on the duct tape. Apprently it is very painful and disgusting looking though. I googled it and one of the stories I found the lady had to take aspirin because it hurt so bad! I don't know if you'd want to put little C through that!!! But that's the only 'home remedy' I've heard of...sorry!
I've heard of a few home remedies, but the issue is having Chelsea not pick off the bandaid or duct tape, or put that finger in her mouth and get that stuff in her mouth. No one will do anything because she is so young. They tell me it may go away on her own, but I think it's getting bigger!
ReplyDeleteLove the socks and shorts... oh yeah!
ReplyDeleteAs for warts... Connor had one on his foot. I took him in and doc scraped it off and put some medicine on it, covered it and sent us home with instructions to do the same. So I used a emery board to expose the roots... little black dots... and put Duofilm on it, covered it for a couple hours and that's it. It took a few weeks but it went away. I don't know if you can put a glove on her hand when the med. is on it, 'cuz a wart is not going to go away on it's own... it will only get bigger!
Sorry Chelsea. Hope you find something that works for you.
lol - okay - that could VERY well be my son in the background with those socks!! ;) hehehe...we're trying to convince him that no socks is an option, but no luck so far :(
ReplyDelete