Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Big Bubba

I love these comparisons.
The day we brought G home from the hospital.

And last night, G's last time in the bucket seat, at a whopping 23 pounds at 7 months.


There will be a real blog post soon, I promise.

6 comments :

  1. Wow - what a difference! Size aside, he doesn't even look like the newborn. (Well, yeah, he does, but you know what I'm saying.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, it's been way to long since i have seen this little guy..i need to soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shirt he is wearing, very cute on him! He looks older than the last time I saw him even, not quite so babyish. Great blog post below too, should've spoke ;) It was great seeing all those babes up there! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a difference!! They do grow so fast!! What a little cutie!!
    So you didn't buy him a new bucket seat then?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't take long for them to grow out of their infant car seat! Goodness, Gavin is the same weight as Dylan at a year. Just goes to show that every single child is different. Just the way God intended it to be!

    ReplyDelete