Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

matchy-matchy




Love this girl to pieces.

This week, Chelsea and I made the decision to get matching ear infections. We considered other options. Matching shirts? Matching tracksuits? Matching tattoos?
Matching hairstyles?

But finally, after much deliberation, we decided that matching ear infections was definitely the way to go. After a quick trip to the clinic, we came home with almost matching prescriptions too! A bonus!

7 comments :

  1. Oh no! You got it too?? Well I hope you are both healed up quick and back to matching smiles! lol Your posts make me laugh, you're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get the same ear done, at least?

    (I deleted my previous comment - the joke part didn't come through at all, so it was just stupider than usual...)

    And I agree with Melissa - your posts are so creative and they always make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer - it wouldn't be matching if it wasn't the same ear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is that brown spot on C's arm? lol
    I hope all ears are healed up soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i see it must have been a dora tatoo...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I feel for you guys. Brody is working on his second ear infection since the beginning of January. He was off antibiotics for 5 days, and now back on again. This means LOTS of night waking.. sigh. Hopefully you are doing better in that department! Rachel P

    ReplyDelete