Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thatta Girl

Chelsea must have some kind of bug. She just threw up all over her bed, again. Two days ago, she was throwing up lots and the doctor said it was probably pain from the ear infection causing it. Now she's been on antibiotics for a few days and her ear is better, she's thrown up again. I'm not sure what's up, but we're believing for a quick healing.

All that aside...
I was holding Chelsea while on the couch. She was passed out, sleeping in my arms - or so I thought. Chris was standing up and talking to me and he farted. (I know, romantic, isn't he?) Chelsea opened her eyes. "Dad - you have to say 'scuse me when you fart." She then closed her eyes and returned to sleepyland.

Gotta love those manners.

5 comments :

  1. LMAO!! That is too funny!!
    The farting part that is!!
    Hope you feel better really soon Chelsea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Chelsea and parents! Hopefully it's a quick bug and she's over it already.

    Isn't it nice to see that your lessons in manners have taken? That is the funniest story EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have take out pizza from PH? We did last night for supper and we were all sick during the night. I know how she feels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. noah has a crazy high fever today.. and coughing. i hate when they are sick.. praying it goes FAST in your house and here too :)

    ReplyDelete