Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Through the years...

Here in the H-household, we like to live on the edge. We like to create a little controversy, if you will.

This pertains to Gavin's hairstyles. He likes to mix it up - but can rock almost any of the 'taboo' hairstyles out there.

First, allow me to remind you of "The Mullet."


Then came "The Mohawk."


Currently however, G has lost his edge. He's gone from his trendy mohawk to this next one.
Allow me to present "The Combover."


Aww baby, dude, grandpa. We still love you.

6 comments :

  1. I actually screamed out loud with laughter at that one! He looks about a year and a half old in that photo!

    Bring back the mullet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes, as I read the title of your post, I could hear Kenny Rogers crooning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know, the combover suits "Walter"... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!! I laughed out loud but boy he sure is cute even with the combover...lol

    ReplyDelete