- I bought new shelves for my bathroom and I love them. Hopefully this will help me with my clutter issue, but I need help. How do you store your bobbypins? I'm thinking one of those magnetic paperclip holder things would be good.
- I'm almost caught up on all my pictures from 2009. I print them all, put them in an album, and then write something in the album about each picture. I know a lot of you are scrapbookers, but what do you do with all the pictures you don't scrapbook?
- I think January is going to be a costly month. I need to go to the eyedoctor for an exam and buy more contacts, and make a trip to the dentist. Gotta love not having coverage. Oh and the thermostat in our SUV is shot and it needs new wheel bearings. Bubye Christmas money! ;)
- We had yet another good night with friends of ours. Chelsea is so in love with their girls and G and G are only 2 months apart. We always have a great time, but it seems that those nights are too far apart! We need to do it more often.
- I just tried playing Mario Wii with my husband. It really isn't that much fun playing video games with someone who is super great at every game.
- I guess I really don't have much interesting to say. I thought I did. Oh well.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
We have a big repair on our van now too and lots of trips to the dentist for all of us...kind of sucks...lol
ReplyDeleteGreat pics of the kids!! I'm glad they all got along so well...it was a great evening and we can't wait to do it again soon....we should be getting together more often!
And maybe we should make a trip to super store in my van to get floaties and swim suits and mouth guard and a jill.......lol
You will laugh at me but even though i scrapbook(i'm taking a long break from that it seems) i still like to put all my pics in a photo album...lol
Great pics of the kids!! Looks like they're having fun lol I know what you mean about playing Mario and losing big time - it sucks! I just quit altogether already...it was pathetic :)
ReplyDeleteI put the pics that I don't use for scrapbooking into regular photo albums. I would NEVER get all of them scrapbooked :)
ReplyDeleteOh - and I store my bobby pins in a small tupperware container. Not the prettiest, but it works great :)
I think I only have one bobbypin. Or maybe it's one hair elastic. Yeah, it's a hair elastic from C's hair last time she had a bath at my place. I've got it stored safely, but a large quantity of them wouldn't work in the container I have.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are adorable, by the way!