On Friday, we had a free day in Florida, so we decided to hit up Animal Kingdom. Now Sunday through Wednesday were gloriously hot, but this weekend it's
cloudy and only reaching about 18 degrees. It was about 6 degrees when we got ready in the morning, but we did decide to put on some
warm clothes and head out anyways. We are Canadian, after all.
I love this tree. I could stare at it all day. Yes, I realize it's fake, but I'm so into Disney and the magic around it.
When we went on our honeymoon (was that really almost ten years ago??), one of my favourite things we did was go on the Safari Trek. I really wanted the kids to see it. There were lots of animals and the kids were so excited to see all the animals so up close.
Now, some people mentioned that there aren't many pictures of me, so I tried. Chris is horrible at taking pictures and often in this trip, it's just Eli and I hanging out while the older ones do the fun stuff. Here we are all bundled up, trying to stay warm.Gavin was so cute when he met Donald. He was playing shy and Donald went along with it. Gavin was just in awe. For him, it was like meeting a superstar.
Now, Donald was quite enamoured with Eli. Everyone was laughing and Donald was playing it up. Eli of course, was just being his cute, big eyed self. I know he won't remember this trip at all, but it sure makes a cute picture!
Of course, we met Mickey! Gavin kept bouncing up and down and asked Mickey where his clubhouse was.
He was in awe watching the Animal Kingdom parade. I can only imagine his face when he sees a huge parade at Magic Kingdom tomorrow.
These two really have gotten along very well, considering we are all together 24/7. They are still hugging and loving on each other, so we must be doing something right!
And that was Animal Kingdom. I know I'm behind on blogging, but I'm trying!
Tomorrow is Magic Kingdom. I love Magic Kingdom. I am more excited than the kids!
No comments :
Post a Comment