So just had to share this little story.
We've been staying in a hotel since January 11. That's a long time. We are staying on the second floor and so we take the elevator a few times a day, at the kids' insistence. Gavin always gets a little panicky that the elevator doors are going to close and leave someone behind, usually me. He kind of freaks out.
I was teasing Chris that I was more important and he was all, "No way. Gavin would freak out if I was late too." So we put it to the test.
Today we went to the elevator and Chris and I purposely stayed behind.
Gavin freaked. He was yelling, "Mommy! Mom!! Mommy, come! Don't be late! Come!"
and when I got there, he took my hand, calmly got on the elevator and as the door closed he looked up at me and said, "No worries, Mommy. Daddy can catch up later."
I win.
Bwhahahaha! Now you know!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!!
Priceless.
ReplyDeleteOf course you win. The mom should always win!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteLOL. Don't you feel so loved? :)
ReplyDelete