We are in Florida. I'll explain the reasons why in a later blog post, but right now, I'd like to spend some time highlighting our Sunday. We were going to go to Magic Kingdom, but then heard that 25 000 people would be running a marathon through the parks and so we decided to skip Disney and head to Sea World instead. Moments like this melt my heart. They were so excited and so sweet together.
Gavin loves all the characters. He does his happy dance and just jumps up and down, over and over.
See? Happy dance! Also, he finally wore a hat. We found a great Mario hat for him. Sadly, it was lost within the first few hours at the park.
Proof that we did indeed take the baby! It was gorgeous outside, almost 30 degrees. Amazing.
I remember watching the Sea Lion show when I was in Grade 5. I loved watching it with my kids. So fun!
Again, Gavin found these guys hilarious!
This boy is so good. He loved the warmth and I loved seeing his baby toes all day!
Although our kids are a bit too young, I am hoping Chelsea will remember some of this trip!
The Shamu show was fantastic. Watching shows like this with kids by your side really makes such a difference. The kids just get so excited!!
Gavin was riding on Chris' shoulders and actually fell asleep up there. He was seriously exhausted.
The highlight of Chelsea's day was interacting with the dolphins.
I realize this post is pretty superficial, but we are all exhausted over here. Sharing one hotel room with 5 people means I don't get a lot of rest! I'll try to update again soon!
I love this post! Everything! But hey, where are the pictures of you?
ReplyDeleteI'm usually too busy wrangling kids and trying to snap a few shots to worry about getting in them!
Deletei love Sea World! I went there when I was 18 with Phil and his parents. Looks like beautiful weather and fun memories being made :)
ReplyDeleteThe weather was great until about Thursday afternoon. Now, I'm not complaining, it just isn't as sunny and warm as we'd like it to be.
DeleteThis post makes me happy. Hope you are enjoying every last minute of your free time this weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks Meghan! This weekend's been fun, but we're almost looking forward to a day or two back at the dr office for some down time! The past few days have been exhausting!
Delete