1. The name you would have chose for yourself if you had any say at all: Never really thought about it before. I kinda like Trish.
2. Favourite Jelly Belly flavour: I don't eat them, but I once had a "popcorn" one. It wasn't popcorn, it was butter. A mouth full of butter. Yuck.
3. If you could trade your citizenship with any other country, what would it be? I agree with Heather - Ireland. Looks so amazing there.
4. Have you ever been skinny-dipping? Oh no - way too self-conscious and prude, am I!
5. Favourite cocktail: Used to be a Silver Cloud - now it's rum and diet coke. Mmmm.
6. Last place on earth you'd ever want to be: Up North. Brrr. I hate winter.
7. Most recent kiss - when and from whom? A bedtime kiss from Chels.
8. Three earthly friends you can't live without: Chris, Heather, Jenelle.
9. A meal memory that surpassed all others: The Thanksgiving meal when Chris threw up on his plate. (Please note. This was also the first time he met my parents.)
10. How many times in your life have you moved? Too many to count. Chris and I have moved 4 times in 5 years. In University, I moved probably 2-3 times a year. But pretty much grew up in the same house that my mom and stepdad still live in.
11. We can't all have our own Italian Stallion. But what kind of 'Stallion' would you have? I like my Stallion freakishly tall.
12. Quick! Right this second, if you could be transported anywhere, where would you go? I really want to hang out in Australia.
13. A toy from your childhood that you would still play with: Slinkies all the way.
14. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? Chris was boyfriend #5.
15. Flip-flops, knee-high boots, or Reebok Pumps? Flip-flops.
16. Ever waxed anything before? Yup. Today even.
17. Favourite dance move? I married a Mennonite. I'm not allowed to dance. ;)
18. Best sunrise you've ever witnessed: Not sure...
19. The one food that you make that nobody else can come close to (in your opinion, of course): I make a mean lasagna, I'm told.
20. Chrissy, Janet or Terry? Not sure who this is referring to.
21. The band or song you secretly love but would never tell until now: I regularly listen to The Beatles.
22. Article of clothing you wouldn't be caught dead in: skinny jeans
23. Sprawling one-story or multi-storied mansion? definitely a multi-storied mansion (perhaps a red multi-story...)
24. Do you dance in front of the mirror? See #17.
25. Weirdest food you've ever loved: Grilled cheese sandwiches made with cheesewhiz and dipped in cornsyrup. Hey - blame mom for this one!
26. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very strange, how strange do you REALLY think you are? 4.8
lovely to know you!
ReplyDeleteWell, it's interesting to know things you never knew!! I think I still feel a little sorry for Chris and the whole Thanksgiving situation...ouch. Mind if I steal the idea for a post of my own?? hehe
ReplyDeleteHey Melissa. Sure, you can steal the idea. My friend's friend created this one, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind.
ReplyDeletehehehe good post!!
ReplyDeleteI agree on the popcorn jellybelly...very very gross.
I never heard the story about Chris before...that must have been so gross...i think i would have puked right after......lol