Okay, so after you told me that you painted I just had to be nosey and check it out. Of course the after is much better, but then again you know that I love colour.
From one Chelsea's mom to another Chelsea's mom.
P.S. I love the whole kid's theme park idea in the front yard too.
Ooo, I love it. Great color choice. Did you paint the garage door as well?
ReplyDeleteHi Jamy. Yes, I painted the big car garage door and the side entrance into the garage, as well as the front door!
ReplyDeleteWe drove by the other night and I noticed you painted, I thought it looked fantastic!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so after you told me that you painted I just had to be nosey and check it out. Of course the after is much better, but then again you know that I love colour.
ReplyDeleteFrom one Chelsea's mom to another Chelsea's mom.
P.S. I love the whole kid's theme park idea in the front yard too.
It does look so good! Great job! Now come over and do mine!
ReplyDeleteLooks great, good job!!
ReplyDelete