Thursday, August 7, 2008
Work Shmerk
August is here. I dread August. That means work is just around the corner. I don't want to go back to work. I love being at home with C. I love laughing at her all day long. She rocks my world. I hate only seeing her for a few hours a day. I love this girlie.



(And please ignore the soother - she's getting her molars right now.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Yeah -- I hear ya -- August sucks.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe first one she looks so grown up, I am not sure what it is. I think the cute thing about the soother is that they are all different ones. :)
ReplyDelete-Cortney
She is just way too cute!! I think she would make me laugh all day long too...she looks like quite a character! hehe
ReplyDeletewow she looks big in these pics...such a cutie..oh ya you too :)
ReplyDeleteThat's one cutie you have there, I don't blame you for not wanting to go back.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture of the two of you even with the soother....lol
ReplyDeleteI'm dreading back to school too. It's so nice to have Patrick home with us! And I really really don't want to go back to work. I can't bear to miss out on my sweetie that much :( I'm hoping and praying we figure out a way that I can stay home...
ReplyDelete