Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Dreaming

Thinking. Dreaming. Wanting.


- Mexico. Warm beaches, sand, drinks in hand. Right, Andrea?

- red wine and dark rich chocolate.

- being pampered at a spa.

- running outside next summer. Heat!

- a best friend.

- Melissa's dining room table. I'm trying not to covet, but dang, it's hard!

- a full night's sleep, not interrupted with a feeding.

- a visit from my mom.

- new flooring in my living room and hallway.

- a day that doesn't involve me counting to three while looking into a stubborn pair of eyes.

- a house that is perfectly clean and picked up.

- nice, new, elegant bedding.

- fitting into my skinny jeans again.

- more babies.

- healing for my ears and my daughter's ears.


- my wedding rings back. They are getting repaired this week. I miss them.



Some may happen sooner than later, and some involve a lot more of the "later" than the "sooner" but I dream.



What do you dream?

4 comments :

  1. Very much the same list for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEXICO HERE WE COME!! LOL
    Love your dreaming...it's fun to dream!! But Mexico will be a dream come true.........lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right at this moment...I dream of sleep! But those dreams would consist of cookies, chocolate dipping, more chocolate, little shortbread christmas trees, more cookies...I don't want to see any more of it right now!

    To relate to your list...i dream of more babies lol New flooring maybe too...oh and mexico. And the spa LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. *living somewhere warm year round
    *not going back to work
    *having baby 2
    *having a knee that does not hurt without having surgery
    *making the kind of friends I have in Ohio in Calgary

    ReplyDelete