Yesterday, all day - in daddy's arms. (Yes, Daddy had a rough night too, spending most of it in her bed so she'd sleep, so pardon him for sleeping in these pictures too!)
Love.
In case you can't tell, she's saying "CHEESE" really big and happy. I told her Grandma Pat was worried about her and she had to prove that she was feeling better - so that smile's for you, mom!
$10 on PVO. Can't wait to see it as my headboard.
I'm so glad she's feeling better. It'ss nice to see such a cute smile on her again. And yes, she's beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteGlad she's feeling better! What a treat it must have been to see her smile again! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the door. It's going to look amazing as a headboard! Are you painting it or what's the plan?
Yay! I'm so happy and relieved!! I've been worried about her!
ReplyDeleteAnd the headboard is going to be cool!
ReplyDeleteMelanie - the rest of our bedroom furniture is black, so I think it would look best black, although I just love how it looks natural, too.
ReplyDeletethank goodness she is better. the headboard will look really neat
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for a wonderful Daddy
ReplyDelete