Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wiggle, wiggle.

I just had a great night with two great friends. I loved it. It's so nice just to be able to relax and talk and laugh.

I also left Gavin at home. So good! I love that he's going to bed around 8 now. I often go out after he's sleeping, but tonight I left at 6:30. He was a dream for Chris - no fussing or crying at all. Such a good boy.

He's started eating cereal now and you just can't feed it to him fast enough. He loves it. He gets so excited and flaps his arms and leans as far forward as he can. He's just so stinkin' cute. Don't you just love his spikey hair?



We've been really enjoying this wonderful weather. Here's Gavin, helping put up our Christmas lights.
I've really been enjoying my kids lately. Even Chelsea, who normally is a bit of a handful, is so sweet lately. She's always smothering me with hugs and repeatedly saying throughout the day "Mom. I like you. I like you, mom." It does hurt my heart a little that suddenly I'm mom and not mommy, but I guess she's growing up!


I did have a really funny moment with her today. She was in the bathroom when she suddenly started yelling for me. I came around the corner and discovered this!


Apparently she was doing the wiggle, wiggle dance and fell in. Of course, rather than saving her right away, I had to go grab the camera. I need to make sure I have enough pictures for her wedding slideshow someday!
Anyways, that's enough for now. I'm working on a more introspective and thoughful post, but it's not done yet, so I'm leaving you with this one!

5 comments :

  1. Gavin is adorable! I can't wait to see his spiky hair in person, and to feed him - Dec 5 can't come soon enough!

    And somehow I wasn't expecting to see C had fallen in the toilet - I was prepared for about anything but! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree, Gavin is so incredibly cute! Love the picture of Chelsea too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful pictures love them both

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dylan still at 10 1/2 months loves his cereal. Actually, he loves pretty much all food, no matter what it is! Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say...hearing the story in person was a lot funnier because you said WHY she was doing the wiggle dance, but i do love that picture! lol And as for G, cutie as usual. He looks so happy to be outside!

    ReplyDelete