Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Headboard.

I don't do change well. I'm not sure I like the new headboard. I'll see how I feel in a few weeks. Our bedroom is a work in progress.

Before...

After...


Before.

After.


We both felt the headboard and the 3 stars were too much. I thought the 3 stars alone were too much. I don't know. I'm not good at this kind of stuff. Slowly I'll figure out what I like.

8 comments :

  1. I love the headboard/door and the star. Great idea and great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!! The headboard matches the doors in my house. I also LOVE your bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks AMAZING!! I love it! (And I still love your bedding!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of the head board with the stars and the bedding. Don;t look in your bedroom for a day after 24 hours or so you'll love and appreciate the brand new look more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I love it. Both ways. But the headboard is so cool. And I love your bedding. My bed rarely even gets made.

    ReplyDelete